After earning a Bachelor of Arts from Johns Hopkins university in 1991, Fred earned his law degree in 1996 and joined the Virginia Bar association. He established FG Law PLLC to offer practical, affordable, and reliable legal solutions to businesses and entrepreneurs. He handles a broad spectrum of business law cases, including business and commercial transactions and litigation, intellectual property, commercial real estate, landlord and tenant law, administrative and regulatory law, and engineering or construction-related disputes. Fred is experienced at representing clients in state and regulatory courts, as well as in arbitration and mediation.
Fred also shares his expertise with future lawyers as a member of the faculties at The College of William & Mary School of Law and the University of Richmond School of Law.
As a Supreme Court of Virginia hearing officer, Fred gives his clients a well-rounded perspective on administrative and regulatory law.
• B.A., Johns Hopkins University, 1991
• J.D., College of William & Mary-Wythe School of Law, 1996
• Member, Virginia Bar Association
• Admitted to Virginia Bar, 1996
• Experienced at representing clients in state and federal courts, as well as in arbitration and mediation
• Appointed as Hearing Officer by the Supreme Court of Virginia
• Adjunct Faculty – T.C. Williams School of Law (University of Richmond)
• Adjunct Faculty – Marshall-Wythe School of Law (The College of William & Mary)
• At 5:30 AM most days, he's either riding his bicycle 30 or more miles, running, or swimming laps.
• He trains for, and competes in, sprint and international distance triathlons; criterion bicycle races, gran fondo bicycle endurance events, and 5K, 10K and half-marathon foot races.
• Most Tuesday evenings each summer, you can see him racing the criterion at Bryan Park.
• He's an active member of Richmond's triathlon, running and bicycle racing communities.
• If all that weren't enough to keep Fred occupied, he's part-owner of RideEndpoint.com, which designs bicycles, clothing and accessories for cyclists.